• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Lesson in Philanthropy...With Kites!

Heh, the kid in the bee-suit is a cutie. :)

Not quite sure what the film had to do with lessons or philanthropy, tbh. The guy learns that letting other people take the credit is the way to go? Settle for the path of least resistance?

Nice little flick. I like the silent film era feel without you going black and white. It looks modern, feels vintage. Cool.

The only thing (minor) I didn't like was the girl never had tension on her kite line.

You've got a knack for telling a solid story visually...nice work! And your male lead (is that you?) reminds me of a young Bud Cort.

Thanks! Glad you all enjoyed it.
Not quite sure what the film had to do with lessons or philanthropy, tbh. The guy learns that letting other people take the credit is the way to go? Settle for the path of least resistance?

It's about learning that no good deed goes unpunished but that revenge is fruitless.

The only thing (minor) I didn't like was the girl never had tension on her kite line.
Agreed, the moment I saw the footage I was highly disappointed by this oversight.

You've got a knack for telling a solid story visually...nice work! And your male lead (is that you?) reminds me of a young Bud Cort.

Yes that's me. I've actually gotten that before, I feel it's an appropriate comparison. I've also gotten Christopher Robin and The Young Kris Kringle (from the claymation cartoons).

Back