• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch independent music video FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Hi, I'm currently amedia student and have just made my first music video. I edited, filmed and directed it on my own and would really appreciate some feedback both critical and positive and support. The video is Internal Conflict-The Sociopath Next Door. Its the only video currently on my myspace (link below)

http://www.myspace.com/jordanthefilmmaker

I'm sorry I didnt upload the video, I do not know how to.

Thank you for your time

Jordan aka dead parrot productions

That logo in the background of your page makes everything impossible to read :(

And I didn't see the video on there? Uploading the video isn't too difficult, but I would recommend uploading in on the site Vimeo.com (sign up takes 30 seconds) and then embedding it on your myspace. The quality is much better, MySpace has some of the worst encoding software ever when they convert your videos, even a 1080 video is pixellated.

Can't wait to see it though, I'll keep checking back to see if you uploaded it!

And I didn't see the video on there? Uploading the video isn't too difficult, but I would recommend uploading in on the site Vimeo.com (sign up takes 30 seconds) and then embedding it on your myspace. The quality is much better, MySpace has some of the worst encoding software ever when they convert your videos, even a 1080 video is pixellated.

Can't wait to see it though, I'll keep checking back to see if you uploaded it!

The videos up on my myspace now, I uploaded it via youtube. The youtube link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv232_59Dd4

Agreed.

Anyways. The video wasnt terrible.

My biggest problem was that they were all still shots and very slow for such a fast song.

Lighting wasnt bad. The begining editing was interesting.

what camera/lighting set up did you use?

Back