Question about Contracts

My church was having a concert a few weeks ago, and they had some youth write some songs for the concert... There's a person I know that is real good at making some beats and songs.
I was wondering how could I make a production company contract so I can bring in more clients.
This is confusing.

Your church had a concert.
Some young people wrote songs for the concert.
You know someone who writes songs.
You want a contract for a prodco - HUH? :huh:

And you want to bring in clients . . . where? To whom? Clients ... for... you or the church? Didn't the church use volunteers?

With whom do you want a contract? Your production company and... ??? Do you have a company? You can't write a contract as if you are a prodco if you don't establish it as a business first.

None of this makes any sense to me.

Didn't the church use volunteers?

Actually, it's quite common for churches to use professional (and often unionised) musicians... as well as paying royalties due on copyrighted worship songs. There's a lot of "business" involved with ministries.

But, yah, as for the rest - I have no idea what the OP is asking, either. :)

I'm gathering he wants to be the middle man between the beat maker and the church (stab in the dark).

Since this is an indie film forum I am also confused. Church music contracts?

I can't make heads or tails what that release is for or anything. Are you trying to get people to grant copyrights to you regarding some sort of performance of music? If so that "contract" isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Back