• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Panasonic HVX200a -- for sale $4k

Hey guys. This is a buddy of mine, selling his HVX200a. Check out the ad below. The HVX200a is an awesome prosumer camera...very nice quality for the price. This is usually the HD cam I recommend to people looking to get into the HD market.

-----------------------------

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let y'all know that we are selling our HD camcorder. Please feel free to help spread the word on this amazing deal. It's a great A Camera or B Camera. Let me know and if you have any questions plz feel free to email me. Thanx.

1. Panasonic HVX200a *in “like new” condition*
2. 16gb P2 Card for up to 40 minutes of 720/24p video
3. Component Cables
4. 3 batteries and 2 chargers
5. Petrol camcorder bag
6. the HVX manual

Retail NEW: $5,500
SEE Selling Price: $4,000

also for sale: Redrock Micro M2 35mm Lens Adaptor Kit

for more info or purchase contact SENG at:
seng@seentertainment.tv

Just interested: how many hours work in total has it performed? What is your reason for selling it?

Thanks.

With the HVX200, if you are recording HD you would be recording to the P2 card.
Nice work flow.

Terry

Though the actual Head hours doesnt matter for HD recording, It can still tell you how much the camera has been used.

It can look cosmetically in great condition, but maybe wear on buttons, cabels, lens scratching ect. can occur.

Back