• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The first 5 mins of my very first film 'q'

Some issues I see are the use of commercial music and brands. Google, all those websites, Windows Live Messenger, Volkswagen (logo was very legible). You need permission for all this.

Good luck with the film.

Some issues I see are the use of commercial music and brands. Google, all those websites, Windows Live Messenger, Volkswagen (logo was very legible). You need permission for all this.

Good luck with the film.

Ah, of course. I feel some "blanking" coming on!

Cheers for the comments :)

Actually the music stayed a little too long, you could have faded the Intro music till the camera entered the home/apartment and then have the TV on, or a youtube video playing on his pc.

Maybe he was on the pc till late in the evening and showed the back of his head then a later shot with the window showing nightime. The nightime adds that mysterious element. The he drives off in the night.

I like the suggestion about the YouTube video. Unfortunately, as indietalk mentioned, this would only add to the copyright infringements that are already on there (that need sorting out) ;)

And the idea about nighttime is fine, but the story needs him to be driving during the day.

Thanks for the comments though, I appreciate it :)

I just saw it and despite the major legal ramifications - good story premise!

Thanks ever so much. I really appreciate it :)

With it being my first film, things can only get better, hey? :)

There are already lots of things that I would have done differently, but that's the learning curve I guess.

But thank you again for taking the time to watch it and the time to reply to the thread :)

Back