• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "The Pig Witch: Redemption" Trailer Shot With Sony HDR XR500

"The Pig Witch: Redemption" HD Trailer - Sony HDR XR500 - Horror Film

pig-witch-will-sikora-william-b-entertainment-btv%5B2%5D.jpg

Check out the trailer to my new movie coming this Fall! THE PIG WITCH: REDEMPTION is a 35-40 minute horror film that tells the story of Sikora a survivor of an incident involving a local urban legend/myth called the Pig Witch. People don't believe his story is real. There is a video on YouTube if you search for "the pig witch" you can find the actual documented footage of Sikora and his friends who stepped onto the wrong property.

Watch the trailer to the sequel that follows Sikora a year later!

Let me know your thoughts, it will be coming to DVD online this Fall.

Direct link to Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHGKSrLw5hY

Please subscribe if you like it!

We shot this with the amazing HD Sony HDR XR500 at full HD 1920x resolution.

The official website for the film is www.b-entertainment.com/pigwitch

PHOTOS FROM THE FILM:<center>

wp3.jpg

wp2.jpg

6128_265683495170_684810170_8550231_8075238_n.jpg

Sikora is approached by a strange woman who asks him for a favor he would never agree to...

6128_265683515170_684810170_8550235_5610964_n.jpg

The cast of the film

Last edited:
Pretty good trailer. I don't like that you said four friends stepped into a nightmare and three were killed. Then when you watch the film the beginning seems pointless.

Good luck.

EDIT: Okay, I wrote what I said, below, and then found the original 10 minute movie:

THE PIG WITCH (link) or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d9Am-sZKbXc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d9Am-sZKbXc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When the trailer started, the nightvision and farm house made it look like a commercial for Ghost Hunters. :D The dialogue did not sound like it was recorded well, but I could hear it.

I really liked some of the compositions - images of a guy walking in a field, the farmhouse, the hallway at night, etc. The final shot of the rising Pig Witch was really good and the music went nicely with it. If this was original music, then it was really good.

Normally, I look at a 2 minute, 36 second trailer and I would say cut it to 2 minutes or less. While that may or may not help, the length was not an issue for me. Like a good horror movie, this starts out with kind of slow and ordinary. When that pig sound erupted, it grabbed me. It was really creepy. The last shot is a good payoff.

Based on this trailer, I am interested in seeing it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments! Really appreciate the feedback...these comments are better then the YouTube community which consist of "cool" or "scary" haha!

Pretty good trailer. I don't like that you said four friends stepped into a nightmare and three were killed. Then when you watch the film the beginning seems pointless.

Good luck.

Well the beginning is an entirely different film, this is technically a sequel, anyone who watches this new one should be educated on the first...err should I say entertained on the first lol. Someone posted the video embed in here of the "documented footage of the pig witch" which is technically the first film...this movie begins a year later after the events already occurred. I def see your point though, if it was all one film, then the trailer would have a major spoiler as to what happens in the beginning...I would never spoil that, I just am expecting people to already know what happened in the first film and the trailer is catching new people up to date to where this new film takes off.

The original first film was shot guerilla/blair witch style and was made to feel very real as if it was happening...that movie was only 10 minutes long.

The Pig Witch Redemption will be about 40 minutes long, its by far a much bigger project and of course HD baby! :cool:

Just an update, the film is nearing completion in post production! Then it'll be hitting DVD probably the first or second week in October! Excited!

The film is done! DVDs are being manufactured now, it will also be available online to buy, we are having the premiere in 2 weeks, DVD should be out October 13th! Excited to finally get this thing finished!

Well, the trailer follows a nice, standard, Hollywood format. You've captured the feel of a large budget movie with the edit, music, and pacing...which is good.

Looks pretty cool. The pig squeel is actually pretty freaky...I liked it.

Good luck with this.

Well, the trailer follows a nice, standard, Hollywood format. You've captured the feel of a large budget movie with the edit, music, and pacing...which is good.

Looks pretty cool. The pig squeel is actually pretty freaky...I liked it.

Good luck with this.

Agreed. I thought the Trailer was very well executed.

Thank you very much!!! Put alot of blood and sweat into it! It's a fun scary movie, can't wait for the little premiere next week and DVD release the following week!

Post the premiere in the Events section. Is it in NY?

Back