• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FS: Lighting Kit

I have a four piece (+) lighting kit that I have used for the past year to produce independent films. I'm applying for the Navy and don't want to see it sitting around wasted.

Here's what I have:

Lowel Omni-light - 500 Watt with barn doors and handle

Lowel Tota-light - 750 Watt with 36" umbrella

Savage Soft box - 500 Watt with 24"X24" soft box

Lowel Rifa-EX44 - 300 Watt lamp with 24" umbrella

Four (4) C-stands - 6' - 10' in height

Two (2) soft cases which hold everything listed

The kit also has a 24" black light, a strobe light, two DIY dimmers (Edison), two light socket adapters, a folder full of various gels, gloves, and a light clamp to hang instruments from just about anything you can think of.

This is comparable to what you'll find listed here, only I have a few more additional items included with my kit.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/285927-REG/Lowel_DV_9023Z_DV_Creator_44_Four.html

I've used this full kit only once since I've owned it, and only used the Tota a handful of times beyond that. It's in great shape and has been well taken of. The only blemish is a small tear on one of the cases by the zipper (approx. 3"), which doesn't affect anything important in the long run.

Email me with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0058.jpg