• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch STAY OUT OF THE WOODS - new Grindhouse Slasher

Hey all!

please check out STAY OUT OF THE WOODS

its a 40 min exploitation/grindhouse style slasher,
it has a cameo from Mike Williams of the blair witch fame!

http://www.openfilm.com/videos/stay_out_of_the_woods/

Enjoy and please let me know your feedback!

all the best

Russ

l_f284f35368934280a03100e0950af477.jpg

What does the term Grindhouse Slasher means? i have seen on many places the word Grindhouse Slasher. Is it some sort of genre? Unable to find on wiki also. They gave me the grindhouse film link :(

Look for exploitation movies on wikipedia. Thats the real name for the genre. Then there are loads of sub-genres comming from that.

Grindhouse is the name for a certain type of theatre that showed exploitation films. They were very sleezy places, often ex-strip joints.

Yes countevil is about what they were. Now Grindhouse is more of a style. A 70's horror feel that is cheap and relays on boobs and blood to get the view to watch.

can't say i enjoyed it, sorry :(
i thought the style was too obvious (which i'm sure was the intent, but it just didn't work for me)
and just story..don't know..nothing really drew me in. which is unofrtunate because it looks like a ton of blood and sweat went into this.
wish i could offer something more constructive

Last edited:
Back