Looking for the right festival for my film

Ouch.

Most film festivals do NOT want the film online, so you may have already greatly hurt your chances.

The film itself will most likely do very poor in the festival circuit.

Sorry, someone needs to say it, don't blow your money, wait until you have a quality peice to submit.

Ouch.

Most film festivals do NOT want the film online, so you may have already greatly hurt your chances.

The film itself will most likely do very poor in the festival circuit.

Sorry, someone needs to say it, don't blow your money, wait until you have a quality peice to submit.

I have a full quality mpeg on my computer, its not just online. but i see what you are saying

He means they want undistributed films. Once you post it online, you've officially released it. This matters for some fests.

If you're serious about entering festivals take it down. Festivals are businesses. If you can watch it online, why would someone buy a ticket? ;)

I watched it..was only able to get the first five minuets because it kept skipping....Cute idea and something most teens can relate to (finding the right words/how to converse with a girl). I thought sound was pretty good....
Here is what bothered me: For the short time I watched it the scene did drag on concerning the charactor sitting in front of the mirror finding the right words. The music never changed and the sunlight hit the actors face at one point when he moved and can be distracting.

Aside, I only was able to watch a few minuets and the idea is a good one. But if you are entering it into a contest and posting it online does effect any chances of being entered I would take it down.

Back