• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horror Comedy Film Tragic is Now Available!

PLOT SUMMARY
Alfonso and Lucia Labella are expecting their first child after being happily married. Good news is that their first child is a boy but unfortunately, Lucia dies while giving birth. Alfonso, unfit to be a parent, gives up his son for adoption. Alfonso's son ends up adopted by foster parents, Randall and Maya Degenewitz. Randall and Maya Degenewitz name him Logan and to educate Logan about his roots and where he originally came from, decide to move into the original Labella house, which he was born in. After moving into the house, the Degenewitz family experience supernatural bedlam. Is Lucia causing the bedlam?
The bizarre, over the top, horror comedy film Tragic directed by Justin Ciardullo is now available at
youtube.com/nganomad and myspace.com/ngalatestreleases. Justin Ciardullo's Tragic is a film based on a true story!

Well the plot does not sound like it would be funny. What is the name of the people this is based on I want to see just hot true it is. will watch it later, not in the mood to watch things right now.

Foster parents do not adopt kids, they care for kids. I don't see a plot. And I don't get the adoptive parents moving into the child's old home. Huh? Oh well. Good luck with it.

Tragic is meant to be a weird film. It's a cult horror/experimental short. It's not meant to be a normal film. It's along the lines of being like a John Waters or to some extent a Troma film.

I appreciate that, but you won't have the opportunity to tell your audience what frame of mind to be in, so what you just said needs to be evident in the film itself. Good luck.

Tragic is meant to be a weird film. It's a cult horror/experimental short. It's not meant to be a normal film. It's along the lines of being like a John Waters or to some extent a Troma film.
The thing about the films that become cult movies is that the creators never intend them to be seen in that way. A lot of people go out to make a cult film, but you can't just say this is going to be a cult movie. The audience decides that.

From reading the description I wouldn't have thought it was a comedy.

It wasn't intended to be a comedy from the get go. It turned into one due to how the actors were saying the lines. We've already had people laugh during a number of the scenes.

Back