• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first time directing...

haha well not bad for a first time, the guy actually kept me listening. so it had a good dialougue... the acting of the workes was a bit weak at times, but other than that kinda cool, and a bit cliche..... idk.. haha

I would have to agree with you on all of that rogypro. My main character really did hold it all together. And the writing well... suffered. I will never claim to be a writer and I actually hate writing, but I felt that I needed to start somewhere and none of my writer friends were up to the challenge, so I tried it out myself. There are things I would have done differently but hind-sight is always 20-20. Thanks for the view.

Funny. I love when he tries to sell the camera from the Doc crew! Brilliant. Keep it up :) I kept expecting the lady to buy something, she played that pretty well.

Back