Hello to ya'

Nice to see you here

Got an e-mail that i haven't been on the site in a while,
Well i do have 16mm camera one lens (and more than a few Camcorders, some working but messing the eyepiece)
Do i have an idea for a movie?, Yes i do But as it is just me, (no money) i really don't see how this could work out.
What would the movie be? Zombie (but done smart, not campy, action, "real" people
dealing with a "real" problem, not a buch of losers running into a even worse hassle,)

Not knocking the greats just want to "do it my way" see what everyone thinks about it

Once again nice to see you here

Nice to see you here

Got an e-mail that i haven't been on the site in a while,
Well i do have 16mm camera one lens (and more than a few Camcorders, some working but messing the eyepiece)
Do i have an idea for a movie?, Yes i do But as it is just me, (no money) i really don't see how this could work out.
What would the movie be? Zombie (but done smart, not campy, action, "real" people
dealing with a "real" problem, not a buch of losers running into a even worse hassle,)

Not knocking the greats just want to "do it my way" see what everyone thinks about it

Once again nice to see you here
The greats were in their own style , when first released , and helped put the Director's mark on the map . If you need more money , get a few side jobs and save , save , save every freakin penny you get . Stop eating out , too . It adds up fast . Break a leg :yes:

Money? What's that? ;)

Seriously, always good to find your own style. I know a film I'm finishing up(finally) was done on a non-existent budget. There are a lot of people to help out here, finding chea-er economical ways to make a film:). The Newbie forums are an awesome place for newbies and pros alike for advice(I'm the former)

Always good to greet another filmmaker-welcome!

Back