• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Web Series / Short Film Screenplays Wanted

What have you done other than Big West Smoking Tall?
Also, what do the writers get out of it other than getting their film made?
If you happen to somehow make money off the films do the writers get money from that?
Is there a contract that states this?
What budget do you have?
Actors?

I am an indie filmmaker. I have no budget, except for my equipment, and my post production setup.

Writers would receive full credit both in the introduction and the credit roll. Most of these short films will be for online streaming and can be used in demo reels, etc.

If anything is produced for a festival it would be discussed prior to producing a screenplay of course and all earnings that would be/could be would of course be discussed as well.

Big West and Smoking tall, as well as the other videos I have on my sites are all I have at the moment that are worthy for viewing. Check out "The Last Sunset" and our latest 24 Hour Film Race Submission "Screw The Promise"

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask! :)

Back