• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sympathy For Mr. Vampire TRAILER

This is just a spoof trailer for my upcoming movie, it's not to be taken seriously, obviously none of the comments made in the trailer are true, I just scratched this trailer up in half an hour, but I've been working hard on the full film for several weeks now.

I didn't want to give too much away, but it's dark comedy vampire movie, it will be kind of similar to my last and first movie "Sadistic Dismemberment" but I've been working alot harder with this one and I'm happy with what I have so far. Full film should be done in 2 weeks time or less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMNwPVtSA0

Does anyone know how come theres a blurryness in the youtube video and how I can get rid of it when I upload the full movie? There isn't an option for HQ in the youtube video for some reason.

I like it! It's a good spoof, and I think it looks good the way it is. I think what he's getting at is that instead of the titles, you could do a quick "Movie Announcer" style voice over. It would be easy to do and really clean it up and get a lot more laughs. If you want to leave it alone I understand... it looks good to me.

I think the fake titles are hilarious...if you see Ebert calling him the "New Hitchcock" and don't recognize it as a put-on, there's no helping you. If it's a gag, it's a gag. If not, maybe you ought to make up the names of the papers and the reviewers.

Back