• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new short film "2 Minutes"

Well I think you could of at least spiced things up with some fart sfx but apart from that the mise en scene is excellent and the iconography is perfect too. Nice job looking forward to more

I thought about going the route of SFX but decided to go plain with it. It's for all the film snobs that watch a Lynch movie and say, "It was nice looking but I didn't get it". For the ones that can't watch an experimental film and enjoy the visual experience of it without picking it apart. I figure this will give them something to complain about.

C.R.A.P.

That is trash, and you didn't waste 2 mins of my time because I skipped through it :P.

FAIL

Thanks Jed, it really does mean a lot. I've been planing this film for a while believe it or not. I wanted to do it just right. I guess I did... everybody either loves it or HATES it!!!

I've always loved experimental film. It doesn't matter if it's a music video, short film or feature film. I love watching something just to watch it, without worrying about a "deeper meaning". I made this film to prove a point, sometimes 2 minutes of entertainment is just that... two minutes. Not everything has to have a deeper meaning. I made this for the people who watched Eraserhead and said "It was visually interesting, but I didn't get it". Sometimes there's nothing to get!! Take a break from analyzing and just watch a film for fun once in a while. It doesn't always have to be a lifechanging experience, sometimes it's no more life altering than taking a s***.

Last edited:
haa, clever. Check out my 2 1/2 short film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIyE_O0WbfM&feature=channel_page
foolingyou%20flyer.jpg

Back