Forming a small crew in Southern California

Hi, my name's James and I live in Cerritos & La Habra in Southern California; which is like the OC area. I'm 17 and I'm going to be a senior in high school this september. Well, I can't find anyone here who is interested in film, and the only one that is...he's literally too stupid. His mindset is not right for film.

I've always wanted to form a small crew. Nothing big, just writers and a cinematographer, maybe another director, editor, actors, and a composer. I've always wanted a couple actors I can just call to shoot something and an artist to make music for our stuff.

My goal is to make the crew somewhat similar to wongfu, and if you don't who they are, just go to youtube.com/wongfuproductions

hey,

I got your post on my thread and I've got a small crew together, but of course there is always room for somebody who is dedicated to the art.

Just contact me at alexanderdcrews@hotmail.com and I'm sure we can arrange to meet sometime, should it interest you

P.S. I love wongfu, I've been watching their stuff for a long time

I'm interested in composing the music for a short film, for free of course.

Also, if you don't like what I come up with, don't feel obliged to use it and hire somebody else. I'd just appreciate the opportunity.

Back