• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Issue #1 - Plans in Motion

It's not about creativity...it's about actors and directors not using their real identities on sites like this. I guess I don't get it. Please, I'm not trying to offend you at all...just teasing you.

:)

Oh and sorry to derail the topic...back to the topic at hand.

If you all haven't seen the first issue of GAVIN LANCE yet...have a look. It's a really cool super hero themed webseries that has a ton of charm. I love this cast and crew.

Thanks.

Honestly I didn't really think about it, I just always use this user name on forums. And yes I agree we have gotten off topic and we would love to hear what other people think of Gavin Lance - so go now watch it and comment! :)

I thought it was decent overall.

The comic book style moving framing was distracting for me, although some of the shots were clever.

The stunts were pretty clean. Some of the shots were a bit long with no movement.

Overall it was decent, and probably will do well with a certian type of audiance.

Not really my bag, but good none the less. I agree that some of the comicbook pannel stuff got to be a little distracting, so maybe that's something to think about for later episodes. I don't mean lose it entirely but maybe balance it a bit more with traditional camera work. As always, just my opinion.

Meefer - sorry it took me awhile to reply. Thank you for watching it, I appreciate your time and the chance to hear your thoughts on it.

Back