• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I Gots to Nerf!

I would like to watch it but I can't the reason is the lighting is so dim and dark the only time I can see what's going on is when there is a close up.

That was fantastic! I love nerf, and videos like that--another brother in the art of nerf, lol!

The shots were really good, sure a bit more lighting could've helped but even so, the image was actually quite decent in most shots. The action was really well done, none of it looked fake, or held back, it was very energetic! Do us a favor and make more! It was fun! :)

I sent you a friend request on youtube, I have a couple videos that involve nerf (though only a little so far), but this fall I'm anticipating making some more, but I won't go into detail of the ideas currently on the table...

That was awesome. I agree the lighting needs definite work, and I think the audio was a little a weak when the actors were talking but the shots were good and the action was awesome. I liked the touch of shooting the head lights on the car out.

Thanks!

Thanks for a comments guys!

JohnnyB I totally added you.

Yes, we used available so it was dark, I increased the gamma but didn't want to over do it and make it too noisy.

So I think the darkness is more of a choice at this point. I like dark films, very 70's but sorry if it was hard too see.

Thanks again!

Sterling

If your on a low budget, I can recommend a really good $420 tri-lighting kit, 600watts each, though I'd recommend a 420watt lamp for one of them as a fill, as that has to be weaker than the keylight. I'll be using mine in my next projects, and also tested em in a friends project (it's not online, he canceled, long story, but the lights made a massive improvement). It comes with a case and everything, just get a couple extension cables and a power squid and you're good to go! Wish I had it for Hall of Wrath!

Back