• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Satire about the current "Revenge" Movie Hype!

This was our very first movie, it was produced about a year ago, but nevertheless we would be glad if you could give us some feedback! Please subscribe if you liked it!

You can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu1_yj3KCxE&fmt=18

With this short movie we want to satirically make fun of the current Revenge movie hype, and how the topic "Revenge" is used to give an alibi-story to so many gory action movies without any deeper sense - of course we know there are also movies which prove the opposite.

My biggest issue with any movie is the lack of Steadicam, they can be made for 10-15bucks and they last for a lifetime. You should really invest in one. The audio seemed to be a bit out of synch and the sound effects were not "real" sounding. The sound effect that bugs me the most is where the dude is walking thur the snow. It sounds like it was shoot in a can. I did like the idea of the short. One final thing, the jittering of the passerbys while the credits are rolling. Something like that sound really only be used in a horror movie. That's just my two cents, I hope you don't take that as me bashing you, beacuse it's not.

Hey thank you for watching and thanks for the help, and by the way, we have a steadicam now - as you will see if you watch our recent videos ;)

yes ok, we have problems with the audio, we will try to fix that...we aren't really experienced in sound mixing and we definitely cannot use the camera sound because it has a very bad quality - do you know anything that could help us there?

Back