Looking for other student filmmakers in the OC area

Hi, my name is Alex and I'm a student filmmaker. I live in the Orange County area and I have roughly 4 years experience under my belt in film making. I began as an editor but found my real passion in directing.

Anyways, to the point. I'm starting my own film crew and I'm looking for other passionate student filmmakers in my area with whom I could network with and perhaps do several projects with this upcoming summer.

I've already got several production ideas and I have most of my own equipment, including a camera, basic camera equipment, editing software, etc and so forth.

Positions I need filled:

- Cinematographer

- Screenwriter

- Mic Operator

I'm keeping it small and simple, so if you're in the Orange County area and you're interested in any of the positions or have any questions just reply to this post or email me:

alexanderdcrews@hotmail.com

I live in two cities in So Cal, La Habra & Cerritos. So I guess I can say that I live in the OC area? I've been meaning to form a crew or join one of my own; to meet someone who shares the same creativity or passion for film.

I'd be happy to join but I'm not sure if I can be TOO much help. I'm going to be a Senior in high school this September and I've assumed all positions: cinematographer, director, editor, writer, etc. I'm not too experienced because I discovered my love for film about a year and a half ago. I've done some things for school and I've got a Canon XL1s if that helps any?

Anyways, I'd love to coordinate with you and others to form a small production team. Cheers.

Back