• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Coldplay Scientist Video by AD 2478

Hi friends i have made a music video with my friends. Kindly watch and comment on it. But please remmebr one thing we didnt had the lighting equipments till this project{we soon after this project starte studieng Lighting}. More over we filmed at HV 30 but for uploading we compressed the video because of which the video looks a little bad. Same was the case with short film. On computer it was looking great but we had compressed the short film for uploading so it became horrible. :D
here is the link of the video we made. Kindly see and tell me the faults apart from the lighting.

The link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ZFWHTvFhM

Regards

What bitrate did you encode at? Also, did you leave it at 30 fps? My buddy who works at Youtube suggests that you encode at as high a bitrate as possible. The video will look no better than the flash encoding that it is at. However, in the future, as the codec improves, you won't have to re-upload it. So I usually do 10 MBPS, with the aspect depending on whether I shot in SD or HD.

The framerate looks normal, but it looks like you encoded it at a low bitrate. That said, I dig the concept of the video. And the ending really rocks! Well done.

well your questions are too confusing. You asked we leve it on 30 fps? or you want to ask did we filmed at 30 fps?? Secondly i have no idea of the term low bitrate. By the way thanks for appreciating the video.

When you encode the video, you encode it at a certain bitrate, the number of bits per second. Higher bitrate means higher quality.

Sometimes people record at a certain framerate, but encode at another one. For instance, an old trick to get smaller files would be to take a video that is recorded at 30 frames per second, but encode it at 15 frames per second. In some cases, this is okay, but it might appear choppy in places.

Back