• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch From Sin City, 300 to here...

Sup People!! New to this forum and I have some stuff to show!!

I worked as a CGI animator since 99. Worked on SIN City and 300. From that experience I moved to film making. Great because I build a good list of contact in the industry. And we all know contacts Is part of the key to success ;).. but still Fuc2342ing hard to get notice...

Here my first short film I did, RADICAL RIFLE ICON. It played at Fantasia film festival.

Vimeo HD
http://www.vimeo.com/3302283

My blog
Http://rambangbang.blogspot.com

ninja.jpg

Enjoy

Ram

BULLET PROOF!!!

I liked it. Its a bit different than the films im used to seeing, but i think it works. It was very entertaining.

The only semi negative comment I have is that the lighting is a bit bright in some scenes and I think it pulls away from the story a little. Also i was looking for things like that, so to others it might be less noticeable.

Major Kudos for doing all of that work yourself also!!!

Overall I really liked it! Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Thx Spanky for viewing!!

YEah I know the light was a PAinnnnnn!! I light it up with construction lights :( ... Something I will never do again, but I was limited in the budget. But now, I got some good lights and hope my next project:" Raymond May Have Rabies" will render properly.

About the Story.

The original script was a mess, basically I created a new story with the footage I had. Now I'm wayyyy more prepared in term of script writing ( 2 years of INTENSIVE study and research). So if got entertain, I can say my job is done! I'm very please with that comment :)

Cheer

Ram
http://rambangbang.blogspot.com

I dig the style. I think technically it's very nice.

I also dig the look of the actors, and their costume. Good casting. I'm not a huge fan of the acting of the lead guy...but he ain't that bad, and he looks great.

I think the sound is good, other than--as you know--the warehouse location...obviously their voices are echoing, not what a jungle sounds like. Not sure if you can filter that or not...but it's pretty obvious.

I think the script was...so so. Wishy washy. But it worked for this surreal piece.

Really cool short. I loved the hell out of 300 and Sin City...and I can see the influence of those films on your project.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back