• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

:: HELP US TO MAKE A FILM ::

Hi everybody,

I just began preparation for my independent documentary film about Polish people living in Lancashire, UK. I got a crew already, all of them are volunteers. Now we try to get a budget. We're seeking for any supporters, companies, organisations which could help us with the production.

Generally we need money for equipment renting, petrol costs, renting locations, etc. We created a website where everyone can pay in some money via the paypal site and support us. We will post to everyone supporter a DVD when film is ready and place his name in the website as well as in credits.

We look for any help and we offer a various advertisements possibilities - even a product placement advertisements. We look to present the film in many independent film festivals across the Europe (we're already invited to Manchester Film Festival) and maybe even the World. We'll try to put the film to TV so there is a lot of opportunietes.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, either by puting some money into budget, or for example by renting the equipment.

Feel free to visit our website www.avonhouse.pl (in English) and contact us - pr@avonhouse.pl

best regards :)

HELP US TO MAKE A FILM

Back