• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Short Horror available

Hi...I wrote an 11 page short horror called Hang Man. I wanted to produce it but things came up. Consequently, it has camera angles, etc, in the script (since I was the only one who was supposed to see it) I'm not going to take the time to take these out...I don't expect anyone to use these shots but you can if you want. If these camera shots are likely to 'offend you' as it does some then please don't ask to see the script. I will be willing to option it in exchange for an opening film credit & a copy of the final product on DVD. It has a couple of hangings in it that could be pulled off easily with the right camera shots...also few locations, a house, an office, inside a car, along a highway, woods. Easy stuff that could be made relatively inexpensively. You can change a thing or two here & there so long as it doesn't warrant sharing the writing credit. Feel free to email me if you'd prefer private correspondence at mkeithbraman@yahoo.com Over and out...

Back