• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Promo video for documentary.

Hi all.

For my latest assignment at college I have been asked to create a pilot for a series of podcasts, with the theme "healthy mind, healthy body" as the topic of influence. I have chosen to do a series of documentaries on different mental health topics, starting out with a short doc on the link between cannabis and schizophrenia. Anyway to get a decent grade for this assignment, I was asked to create a 30 second video blog explaining what the film will be about and asking for comments and or suggestions, so I would be very grateful if any of you kind people would consider watching the vid and leaving a comment, anything you like aslong as it's not offensive!

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvjtMkfPaA

Once again I will be very grateful for any comments given, as this will help my grades. Many thanks. :)

Back