UK Film Student looking for work expierence.

I am currently in my first year of studying BA(Hons) Digital Film Production at the University of Gloucestershire. Needless to say, I am very enthusiastic about filmmaking and I hope that one day it will be my career.

However, I need to find at least 5 days work experience in the film or television industry sometime this year. Although this a module I need to complete for my course I also see it as a great opportunity for me to learn about the industry I want to work for in the future, and as such I want to find a placement using my own initiative.

So if you know anyone who might be able to help or you can provide a placement yourself then please contact me to discuss dates ect. I can get good character and previous employer references if needed and I am a reliable, hard worker. So although it might sound strange to you, there is nothing I would like more than to help with your job for free!

Please note I dont expect any kind of pay or accommodation, just a chance to experience the industry. Also UK work only please!

Thanks,
Alex Nevill
alex.nevill@hotmail.com

Back