DVX100A TCG AND USRE BITS HELP!!! ME PLEASE.. please help!!!!

HEY INDIETALK!!

I'm new here so i don't know if this was asked already but my DVX100a, which i had for a while now is giving me problems ever since I put the letus adapter on it.

My main problem which also happen to be a really big one to me is that i cant get my time code {TCG} to be recognize by my editing software , i'm using sony vegas, when i first got the camera everything was fine but just of late it seems to be acting odd.

This is the camera setting i'm using:
scene file 5 {24P}
my recording setup is:
TC MODE - DF {WHICH IS IN BLUE}
TCG - REC RUN
FIRST REC TC - PRESET
UB MODE - TCG
UB PRESET - BLANK { DASHES IN BLUE}

Now the thing is when ever i shoot and go into my edit one its in user bit mode so there is no tc for the software to grab, so all my clips comes out as on big take, which with the tcg breaks or the tcg in effect it would break up the clips so the computer to grab.. now i tried changing the setting and i tried looking it up in the book, which it really don't tell you anything..

now i'm not a dumb dude but if you could anyone give me a step by step walk through to fix this problem...cause its really kicking my ass on the edit side of things

SOMEONE PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME,
I DONT WANT TO RESET THE CAMERA IF I DON'T HAVE TO BUT AT THIS POINT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Back