• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Transfer HD or RED camera to 35mm film, color gradin, Digital Opticals, effects, etc.

I own and operate the small outfit of my company, therefore overhead is very minimal and i can offer the best 16mm and 35mm film scanning and recording prices in Los Angeles using a custom high speed scanner and recorder we developed. Check out my website. http://www.opticalcameraservice.com. or email me service@opticalcameraservice.com if youd like to talk more or learn more of my services available. Outside of my post production facility and engineering machine shop I am surrounded with friends and clients in the business and have leads to near every ? you can think of. again contact me through my website or email if anyone would like to discuss anything further.
Happy Filming -John
Signature

-John
President
Optical Camera Service, Inc.
http://www.opticalcameraservice.com

a quick list of our services.

Film Transfer Services

Motion Picture Film Scanning
Resolution: 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K scan resolution
Format: 35mm 2 perf, 3 perf, 4 perf, 8 perf
16mm, super-16mm
Large Format 70mm 5 perf, 8 perf, 10, perf, 15 perf

Motion Picture Film Recording
Resolution: 2K, 4K
Format: 35mm 4 perf Film Recording

HD to Film Transfers
Film to HD Transfers

Visual Effects and Optical Effects

1. Transitional Wipes
2. Dissolves
3. 2d Animation
4. 3d Animation
5. Main Title Animations
6. End Credits
7. Logo Creation
8. Scene Stabilization
9. Wire and Rig Removal
10. Blow-ups
11. Pan and Scan

Restoration Services

1. Scratch Removal
2. Dirt Removal
3. Digital Color Re-Mastering
4. Film Cleaning 35mm / 16mm
By the way we also have a large warehouse full of old optical printers, film editing gear, film stock library, we service and repair this old equipment in house

Last edited:
Back