• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Full length Screen Play available

I'm not looking for money. All I'm looking is for an oppurutunity . I'm an actor /screen play writer I just finished up a Full length screen play and I'm looking for anyone's who intrested in reading it. If you like the screen play all I ask in return is for the lead character. It's know secret there isn't enough roles for young Africian American Men. Sometimes you have to create your own oppurtunity. Thats what I'm trying to do by writing my own oppurtunity. Like I said I'm not looking for money just looking to get my screen play off the ground if your intrested please email me at. Sharieffsalaam213@yahoo.com thank you

Sharieff
i understand your desire to create an oppurtunity for yourself. However, I do not recommend that you try to exchange it for the opportunity to act in your own story. What I recommend is that you get your self a good manager who can spead your name and talents around to the industry. If your story is of good quality and your skills are up too par, then acting in it will fall into place on its own.

Back