View Full Version : Music/Composer Available Composer Seeking Work

01-19-2009, 02:21 PM

My name is Andrew Sinclair and I am an aspiring film and game composer. I have worked on numerous projects and I am currently looking to dedicate my skills to another project. My strengths lie in orchestral, cinematic compositions; however, I have had experience in electronic genres as well as some vintage video game compositions.

I compose in Logic Studio 8 and I have the ability to export into various audio formats. I also have the ability to compose in 5.1 Surround sound if needed.

Here are some samples of my work:

Dungeon of Deceit:
This song is a dungeon theme I wrote for myself. It's supposed to portray the many struggles that one would confront while in a Dungeon.

We Have Trust in Ourselves:
This is the main theme for an upcoming flash fighting game titled, "Super Nuke Brothers." I wrote this to portray the emotion and epic fights that are common in fighting games akin to Super Smash Brothers.

When the Smoke Clears:
This is a theme I wrote that has heavy influences from the Halo games. It is rather sparse when compared to the above songs, but it gets the point across nicely.

This song was written for a DVD menu screen. The movie was a terrorist theme movie and the menu screen was meant to give off an "aftermath" feeling. Although short and repetitive, this piece works well for a menu screen.

In order to contact me, feel free to reply to this post or send an email to

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

~Andrew Sinclair

01-19-2009, 02:30 PM