Final Cut Pro capturing problem

Whenever I capture, I use log and capture, then batch capture to capture all of my logged clips. However, when I view the clips the endpoint is correct however the startpoint of my selected clip always is way too early. Anyone else experience this?

Just realized this post is in the wrong forum... my bad.

I'm capturing footage at the moment. I'll check out the preferences after. You're saying I should have it set at 3 seconds? Maybe I'm marking it wrong? My clips say "not set for in/out" but they have time lengths for start/end...

I think I'm doing it wrong... I'm marking my clip under 'Markers' to the right, rather than marking in/out towards the bottom of the window, while logging and capturing.

You can just use the i (in point) and o (out point) keys on the keyboard to set them as you're playing through, then fill in the info to the right and hit "Log Clip" at the bottom right of the capture window.

Then when you batch capture, it will go through and pull all the clips you want from the tape. This also allows you to re-import easily if you label your tapes separately.

You can just use the i (in point) and o (out point) keys on the keyboard to set them as you're playing through, then fill in the info to the right and hit "Log Clip" at the bottom right of the capture window.

Then when you batch capture, it will go through and pull all the clips you want from the tape. This also allows you to re-import easily if you label your tapes separately.

Back