Hi there

Hello all. My name is Ryan... Everyone calls me Noley. My friends and I would really like to get into the Indy Film scene but we really don't know what all we would need to pull it off. So after about ten seconds on the internet I found this site and figured an Indy Film forum would be the best place to seek help.

So any help we can find here would be much appreciated. We are looking for the basics. What do we need and where can we find it? We are all aware the things we will be needing do not come cheap and thats fine we just don't know exactly what we need to successfully pull it off. Thanks in advance.

~Noley :D

Well, at the very least you need lights, a camera, a small crew, some actors and a story to tell. And it doesn't have to be expensive. What's your budget? And, yes, you came to the right place.

Well to be honest we really don't know what our budget is. We aren't aiming for top of the line stuff, more like "my first" stuff. The stories and crew we can figure out on our own what we need to know is what kind of equipment would others recommend? Just so we can avoid the pit fall of running into something blindly.

Thanks again
~Noley

Back