Howdy, howdy!

Hey everyone,

My name's Dom, I'm an independent filmmaker in LA, by way of Seattle. I've been a member of this site for 4 years now and have yet to make a post, so here goes! I've made a number of short films and am hard at work on my next project: an online video review show. My friend Faye, a filmmaker herself, and I will be looking up videos online and giving our 2 cents about 'em. Sort of a Siskel and Ebert for the online crowd. Should be fun.

Beyond that I just enjoy making movies and am constantly working on making them better. I am focused on the current trend towards internet-based distribution and am happy to talk to anyone about that. For a bit more about me check out my blog. You can check out most of my work on my site, GadZook Films or on YouTube. And, of course, you can follow me on the ubiquitous Twitter.

Cheers!

'sup, Dom. :cool:

Good luck with the review show. Sounds like something I'd watch, especially if it's focusing on non-theatrical releases.

Totally. We'll only be reviewing scripted, narrative short films found online and free to the public. I'm not saying theatrical talk won't be in there, but it's not the focus of the show. I'll let the forum know when the first episode is up. Probably early next year.

In the meantime, if any PHP/CSS/SQL/Wordpress savvy individuals are reading this and are interested in helping, let's chat. :)

Back