co-writer wanted

This is a non-paying position for a writer who wants to be involved with a potentially amazing project, which is at this point in the earliest of stages. It will be shot here in Northern California, but at this point my co-writer can be located anywhere. The film will be a historical crime/thriller story based on actual events. We have an artistic and talented crew behind us when we get the script off the ground. I have a lot of faith in this vision and would love the opportunity to work with another creative mind.

co-writer

Hi Starseed.

I have written suspense / crime drama. If you like, send me an address and I'll forward a sample. If the style is compatible with your own we can talk further about your project and your plans.

Best Regards

hey bambamsam...
thank you so much for your interest in my little vision...heehee...well, i am most eager to see some of your work, so when you get a chance, the email you can send to is:

meleni27@gmail.com

I'll have a look-see and get back to you...at that point, i'll also send along some material i've been working on, to give you a background on the project. Thanks again for taking the time!!

Meleni

Back