• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

In Need Of Final Investors

Hey guys, As the topic states, I am in search of a final investor or investors. I am shooting a low budget horror film with a total budget of around $30,000. Now I have one investor committed to 10k and we can realistically shoot the film for 25k but would like to reach 30k just to make sure this film is everything it can be. As previously stated it is a horror film and we are planning to go straight to DVD, that's not to say we are opposed to a theatrical release. ( Who would be? lol) Now we have most of the cast and crew in place and are starting production in April of 09'. Through our investor/actor we have garnerd some interest in the project and have been offered the chance to screen the film to Lionsgate and Dimension films upon completion in the early summer. We have also recieved interest from Anchor Bay to possibly distribute. If any of these contacts fails to pick up the film we have gauranteed distribution through Indieflix. We have attached a few B-list actors to the project and have a two time academy award winning composer set to score the film after its completion. A contact also secured through our initial investor/actor.

If you or someone you know may be interested please message me. At that time I can give you more information regarding the film such as the title, script, actors, ect.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

Mitchel A. Jones

Back