Composer with new royalty free collection

(edit: mods may want to move this - should I have put in the classifieds?)

Hi,

I'm a composer for film, documentary and TV writing in styles ranging from atmospheric ambient soundscapes to dramatic orchestral action.

For anyone who is looking to license royalty-free music for their film or documentary, I've just released a low cost collection of piano and atmospheric soundscapes ideal for films needing a dark, mysterious or dramatic feel:

Royalty-free collection vol. 1

The collection of 15 tracks has a running time of 45 mins and can be purchased and downloaded instantly for a limited time at just £24.95 (approx. 43$) using Paypal. Purchase of the tracks grants the user a license to use the music in any projects, whether commercial or non-commercial in perpetuity.

Other music on my site is available to license at very reasonable rates or I can compose to your brief - feel free to email me with any questions. Check out more examples and info at:

www.thebluemask.com

Many thanks,

Simon Wilkinson
simon @ thebluemask.com
www.thebluemask.com

Last edited:
Just to update, Vol.2 of my Royalty-Free Music For Film & Documentary is now available from my website. The album includes a license to use the 45 minutes of dark and dramatic atmospheric music in an unlimited number of film or documentary projects.

More info and preview clips here:

Royalty-Free Collection Vol.2

Many thanks

Simon Wilkinson
Composer for film, TV & documentary
www.thebluemask.com

awesome! as soon as i get my carrer going in the army, i'll have enough to purchase a couple of these for my films!

Really great material here. Prices aren't bad, but the broadcast rights aren't listed...

On the licensing info page, I've added details of the Royalty-Free usage. You can basically use the music in any films, trailers, documentaries, festival entries, DVDs, Youtube/Myspace/Facebook videos, podcasts etc. The one-off payment covers all 45 minutes of music in perpetuity. If your film or project is ever broadcast, you don't need to pay any more, just ensure my details are filled in on the broadcast cue sheet.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Simon
www.thebluemask.com

Hi,

Just a quick update, lots more tracks added and a 15% off all music, licenses and royalty free collections using the discount code hotterthanjuly until July 14th:

http://www.thebluemask.com/shop/

Also, more exclusive discounts are available to anyone who subscribes to my mailing list (you won't get tons of emails either, just the occasional discount newsletter that you can unsubscribe to at any time).

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks

Simon

Back