Adrian Santiago - Project Black Studios (D/FW Texas)

Hello everyone... my name is Adrian Santiago of Project Black Studios. I'm 24 years old, I'm a writer, director, cinematographer, editor, and if need be, producer. I've worked on feature-length films, short films, television and radio advertisements, corporate/promotional video, live events and webisodes/podcasts. I've collaborated with other studios and production companies in the past.

This past summer I was hired to teach a four day workshop in Dubai, UAE covering HD Independent Filmmaking. It was a terrific experience (except for the heat... my lord) and I got to meet people from many different places around the world and had a chance to dip in their minds. On the final day, the class got together for a dinner, gave a short speech and a round of applause for me, saying that "In four days I've taught them more than the books they've read over the past four years". Never had a feeling like that before, but I'm glad that I did!

The feature-length horror film, "Bubba's Chili Parlor" is currently making its rounds on the film festival circuit. It has been seen in the United States, as well as London, England and will also make it's debut in Canada this October.

What else? Well, I'm also a big fan of retro gaming... NES, Colecovision, Atari, Commodore 64, all that. Irrelevant, but just putting it out there.

Don't be afraid to contact me or network with me!

-Adrian Santiago, Project Black Studios
www.projectblack.com
www.myspace.com/projectblackstudios

Back