Young Writer ,Directer happy to join indietalk

Hello,my names Aaron, and i plan to become the best filmmaker the worlds ever seen. lol, sry for sounding cocky,itz just im passionate. i really can relate to actors/writers lyk Seth Rogan,and the superbad people cause im very goofy and lyk to make people laugh, but my favorite directors/writers is Quentin Tarintino and Robert Rodriguez hands down. i especially respect Rodriguez for he went through when he was younger just to produce his "el mariachi" series. im a very open minded person,and havn't produced a real "story riched" video yet, but i'v produced a few sketch video, u can check them out here http://vimeo.com/1663389
im a college kid on a buget so im kinda low in the video equiptment area, but im about to buy a sony handycam so i can explore hi-def videos and i have a mac with final cut, and a how-to on final cut, sooo im learning lol, but i respect anyone that has something to teach me so plz, message me advice,and critque my videos, and i'll do the same for u, thnx again!:):)

Hahahahaha hahahaha Man i thought that Scriptreading thing was hilarious. I have a close friend that is exactly like that.

Welcome

Back