A mom wants some help

Hello every one,

My name is Titti. I live in Sweden. I have 3 children. One of my wildest dreams is to make a film. I have no idea what to do or where to start so I join this community to get some help.

Thank you

Welcome TItti.........can we know you background?it might help us in advising you.i mean have you read literature in your academic career or what? etc?

Hello every one,

My name is Titti. I live in Sweden. I have 3 children. One of my wildest dreams is to make a film. I have no idea what to do or where to start so I join this community to get some help.

Thank you

"wildest dreams" could mean, this weekend I'd like to do this, and next weekend I want to go on Holiday to South France, because thats one of my wildest dreams, too.

Or, it could mean, "I've been dreaming about doing this for years and I am very serious about making a few movies"

Which is it?

Because if its the first, all you need to do is write a script using what you have, grab a mini-DV camera, film the script, download it to a computer, use a free editor like Windows Movie Maker or Apple's iMovie and you're done.

If its the second, and you want to make high quality movies, you need to learn a lot about filmmaking, and make a lot of connections before you'll start making good movies.

I'd suggest you start with the first, see whether you like it, and then move towards the second.

This is a wild dream that can easily come true!

I agree with WideShot. Sit down with your kids and make up a story - something
that you all can have fun with. Then use any camcorder you can get your hands
and spend a day making your story into a movie. Edit it using the free software
available and your wildest dream has come true!

If that meets your expectations then do it all over again.

I hope you share your first effort with us here.

Being that your name is Titti, what type of movie are you planning to make? Just Kidding! Good luck to you. You can find lots of information to help you here.

Back