Composer/sound designer shows his work (grab a coffee, sit back and enjoy)

Hi,

I am Christiaan Mooy, a composer/sound designer with a love for movies and 20 years of music composing/producing experience. Sound design is 2 years to be honest. :)

I am looking for cool projects to expand my portfolio.

I am skilled in most of the popular music styles like Dance, Rock, Pop and Ambient but my favourite music style is Hollywood orchestral film scores and themes, inspired by my heroes Zimmer, Elfman and Williams but with a personal touch.

Other skills are Audio/Sonic Branding, sound design and Foley FX.

For my music production I use:
Steinberg Nuendo 4 DAW, Eastwest libraries: Symphonic Orchestra Gold PLAY, Symphonic Choirs, RA world instruments, Gipsy and Voices of Passion and Stormdrum, Spectrasonics Stylus RMX, SampleLogic A.I.R. Access Virus C and Roland XV-3080.

You can listen to my work on www.soundlabs.nl on the portfolio page. Also check the “Demonstrations” on the front page. One of the video’s is my winning entry for a music and sound design contest last year. I did all the music and SFX. The movie was provided by Streamline Studios.

If you need some quality for music you project I’ll be glad to be of assistance. My e-mail address is christiaan@soundlabs.nl or you can reply.

I hope to hear from.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Back