Need Great Music?

My name is Chad Rehmann, and I am a film composer working in Los Angeles. I wanted to introduce myself to you as a possible composer for your upcoming productions. The music that I write ranges from intimate/romantic scores, to epic/panoramic themes. A sampling of music can be found on my website - www.rehmannproductions.com.

I have experience with features, documentaries and animated films as well as composing for live instruments and conducting to picture. If you are currently looking for music to license or an original score to be written for your film, please keep me in mind and feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have.

All the best,

Chad M. Rehmann
www.rehmannproductions.com
http://www.myspace.com/rehmannproductions

HI! My Name is Kevin Yang. I am currently making a 3D animation with my team but we are missing a key component to ANY entertainment.....music. I would be SO happy if you would want to help us out. But just to warn you, we might enter contests with this animation and might go on Youtube, Myspace, etc.....my email is rsonbie456@hotmail.com or rsonbie456@yahoo.com

Thanks

Back