• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Digital Intermediat Process ?

Friends can you tell me about DI process?i have searched out nearly every famous site like google, wikipedia but i have been unable to find the process of digital intermediat process. can you please guide me about it?

i just got areply of one line on other filmmaking forum that it is used for color enhansment. but there are many questions like is it a process like telcinea? or can be done on a simple (but well equipped?)PC..does this process take place on film reels?or even at digitale footage????

can you please guide me about it?

DI

Friends can you tell me about DI process?i have searched out nearly every famous site like google, wikipedia but i have been unable to find the process of digital intermediat process. can you please guide me about it?

i just got areply of one line on other filmmaking forum that it is used for color enhansment. but there are many questions like is it a process like telcinea? or can be done on a simple (but well equipped?)PC..does this process take place on film reels?or even at digitale footage????

can you please guide me about it?

This will give you the basics...

Digital Intermediate on Wikipedia

filmy

Back