Where's all the Arizonans??

Hey everyone, I'm here in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently beginning my journey in film...

But I'd like to put myself out there, cause i'd love to help make some films. I need some more "hands on" experience. What do ya say??

Wanna make a film?

im in Aridzona

hey hey

I hail from the planet Chandler, and am looking to do some film work. I have done some haunted houses and would like to see how far i can take my talents. in addition to make up artistry i am also quite adept at construction of set facades and have done construction professionally for almost 20 years as well as having almost 25 years experience as a stage hand and lighting and sound tech for live shows like KISS, Aerosmith, and OzzFest, just to name a few. I am cheep but not free or easy but i will do almost any thing barring a XXX rating. you can contact me through this site or through the myspace page for this site. I am looking forward to finally doing some work in an industry i have been trying to break into since i was a kid! Maybe this time I can make a go of it and maybe be successful.

When the chain saw runs so do the people!
Sean "Seamus the Goat Groper" Gilman

Back