• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch America On Iraq

America on Iraq is a short documentary that runs about 19 minutes. It strays away from personal biases and asks Americans from various walks of life why? After five years it seems no one is exactly sure or can agree on what the causes of the Iraq war was. I interview two mairiens ,one army mechanic, two students, along with many others. http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-dKaZSJ5QU
This is my first serious attempt at movie making. Sure we all made that monster movie when we were ten. I even did a public access pilot which ran last october and won best comedy at my high school's film festival. First out of two entries in the category, I find that very impressive.
This however I consider to be my first serious effort in movie making. I spent a lot of time and effort on the project. My friend's and family's feedback is supportive but I feel maybe to supportive. Outside of the title itself and the Less than magnificent opening title I'm looking for constructive feedback and advice for the next time around.
It was shot with a kodak DX6490. Its primary function is for still photos and its only 40 megapixel so the quality isnt so good when played in full screen. The Audio was also recorded with the cameras built in microphone and I'll tell ya that was insane amounts of fun. I edited it all with Imovie because I am reluctant to invest in something more advanced at this time.
Despite its flaws I feel its fairly good and I hope you all find it entertaining. I'm very excited to hear your feedback because I'd like to try something more advanced the next time around.

Back