couple questions about insurance

Okay, I'm not ready to get started, but i'm trying to get some things straight in my mind about different things that will need to be done so that when i'm ready i'm not jumping in and in a sense doing everything in the wrong order or over looking anything, because I really do want to do this right.

My first question is...Do I need to open a Production Company to be able to purchase insurance?

My next question is...I know you need to at least have a pretty good idea of your full budget before you get your insurance but do you need to have your full cast and crew nailed down so that you have a full list of everyone before you get the insurance?

I'm sure I will have more questions later, but this will do for now. :)

P.S. why do some of the words in messages here show up like links?

P.S. why do some of the words in messages here show up like links?
You can underline words, and you can insert links from text. I'm not quite sure exactly what you are referencing.

Regarding insurance, I have only what I've read, and what I have read says you should have a production company to buy insurance; no details on exactly when. Hopefully someone else has more specific information on that.

Thanks Oakstreet...as for the links...sometimes words appear on thes board in blue with double lines under them and it appears that they want to take you to ads. it's not that big of a deal, but it's just annoying. lol

Back