• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Short Screenplay Wanted for Production!

Hello :)

Basically, I need a short script, preferably under 10 pages, that is totally producable on a micro or no budget. I'm currently a high school student, and I really just need some films under my belt so that I can have a good reel when I apply for film colleges. I want to apply for cinematography, so really, how the film looks is the most important part to me.

My friends are my actors for the most part, so characters should be under the age of 20, or else a parent's age (45+) or grandparent's age (65+).. I dont' really know people who are in their 20's or 30's...

As for subject matter/genre, I'd like to stay away from action, sci-fi, and horror. It should be pretty realistic, but creative, unique. Even better if it's artsy, or even in non-linear time, or extreme, because, like I said, I like to pay the most attention to cinematography, and I love playing with camera styles. But that doesn't mean that it shouldn't tell a story.

If you're interested, or have any questions, you can reply here or else email me at alebod@bergen.org.

Thanks!

Back