• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I want to help with financing/producing/marketing a film in north Texas

First, let me state that I have no film-making experience or education. My background is in direct marketing. I am, however, a lover of film. I'm looking for a project to get involved with in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I might be willing to assist with some financing. I am also interested in production. My intent is to get involved in the marketing and distribution of the film. My primary interests are science fiction and horror but I'm open to just about anything. I do not want to get in the way of directing or editing but I do want to find a director that has a similar mindset and one that is very serious about making a good independent film that will hopefully find a level of distribution to recoup costs and elevate us both to the next rung in our respective areas.

I've looked at sites such as indiegogo and indiemaverick but don't like the idea of sending money out into the ether not having met personally with the makers. There are several other issues with those sites but that's the primary one for me. I've also looked at sites like Mandy but find that most of those projects are out of my league in terms of level of experience or budget. Usually both.

I'm looking for filmmakers with a solid idea that are focused on finding the right acting talent and improving their technical ability while passionately pursuing the making of a great movie. If you have a project that you think might fit the bill then please send me a message. Local inquiries only please.

Thank you,

-Tex

Hi Tex .. I'm in North Texas and looking for an investor

Hi Tex .. I'm in North Texas and have what you are looking for .. passion & ideas (horror) .. and I am looking for an investor .. how can I contact you... you can email me at MalibuSoftware33@hotmail.com

Thanks
Eric

Seeks 30%

Doing a $7m project. Can get 70% thru government incentives. Seeks 30% to close pay & play deals with serious interested actors. Government incentives only comes thru on the presentation of sales projection. Sales projection only carries credibility if you have names attached. Hence, seeking 30% to get LOC's from actors by doing a pay and play deal. Same old story.
Check out my website: www.youngartistsmotionpictures.co.za
Contact details, Production Details & Synopsis on my website.
Robert

Back