• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

CG ------------ Special Effects

numbrobot is the only company I know of that has positioned themselves to serve the low budget crowd. Though you may also be able to find individual artists that would work for less too.

What specifically are you looking to do?

Maybe my question wasn't clear. Specifically, what kind of CG work do you need done? If you don't have anything in mind then doesn't seem like you're really at the point to be talking to companies about a job.

Does anyone know a company that does CG for a reletively low price?

Hello, depending on what you are looking for, I am looking to build my portfolio and break into the Indie Film genre. I currently own Envision Virtual Studios- www.envisionvirtualstudios.com, but really want to break away from this type of work.I would like to cater my services to Indie film makers by saving time and money through digital Special Effects. I'm still in the military so I'm not looking to make a living off of this yet, I'm more into gaining valuable experience and building my portfolio while making a little cash at the same time. Let me know if I can help out.

Back