• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Where can you do QUALITY post production on an INDIE budget?

I found the place...Digital Post Phoenix.

Digital Phoenix Post (formerly Dragonslayer) is in a nut shell, a plug and play post solution for any production with any budget.

We provide expert, complete and comprehensive HD and SD post production services & support at independent producer pricing.

Offline bays, online finishing, audio mixing and sweetening, down/up converts, transfers, duplication, closed captioning and QC solutions. We do it all!

Call it....a retained partnership!

Retained as in we work FOR you, and...
Partnership as in we will be viscerally engaged as early as you want us to be in your project

I liked them so much I went to work for them!

Bring me a project, or even a piece of a project of overflow or finishing or a fix that no one can seem to get right...I want what you can bring me.

Give me a shot and I'll show you I can deliver; equipment, people with expertise, quality product to get your project done and make you look amazing without the usual snags or drama.

Call me and let know what I can work on.

Gaston Hinostroza
Digital Phoenix Post - http://www.dragonslayerpost.com/Home/home.html
3100 West Burbank Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505

818-333-2321 - Direct
818-973-1210 - Main Line (ext 2321)
818-973-1220 - Fax
818-415-3410 (cell)
AIM: bdgstone2

How to do HIGH quality post on an INDIE budget

I work for Digital Phoenix Post (formerly Dragonslayer) and we are, in a nut shell, a plug and play post solution for any production with any budget.

We provide expert, complete and comprehensive HD and SD post production services & support at independent producer pricing.

Offline bays, online finishing, audio mixing and sweetening, down/up converts, transfers, duplication, closed captioning and QC solutions. We do it all!

Call it....a retained partnership!

Retained as in we work FOR you, and...
Partnership as in we will be viscerally engaged as early as you want us to be in your project

Bring me a project, or even a piece of a project of overflow or finishing or a fix that no one can seem to get right...

Give me a shot and I'll show you I can deliver; equipment, people with expertise, quality product to get your project done and make you look amazing without the usual snags or drama.

Call me and let know what I can work on.

Gaston Hinostroza
Digital Phoenix Post - http://www.dragonslayerpost.com/Home/home.html
3100 West Burbank Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505

818-333-2321 - Direct
818-973-1210 - Main Line (ext 2321)
818-973-1220 - Fax
818-415-3410 (cell)
AIM: bdgstone2

Back