• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free Royalty Free Music

royalty free music

Hi I saw your post on royalty free music and thought I'd add to it. I work for a royalty free library company called Opuzz - http://www.opuzz.com/ and we will be releasing close to 60 new CDs in addition to their 140+ CDs in a month or two. This will bring the library to over 200 CDs. The film style category is I believe one of the best with good orchestrated epic pieces - great for films. Meanwhile I've been given green light to give out some discount (20-30%) to certain customers. Do email me at viv@opuzz.com if you are interested in any tracks or CDs and I'll help set up the discount for you.

For some free tracks, just sign up as a member and proceed to My account for the free music.

Smartsound Sonicfire Pro scoring software

I use royalty-free music from a few libraries (including incompetech), as well as score using Smartsound's Sonicfire Pro 5 software. This software sports a library (you do have to buy dvds of tracks seperately) of extremely flexible music, it is easily adjustable to fit the content of the video, many tracks (from the strata series) even give you control over instruments being played in the track. You are given a high level of freedom with this program. Much of the tracks I have heard and bought were of true modern cinematic quality, as they do have full orchestras providing the recordings! Go to www.smartsound.com, it's great, and they are having holiday sales--great prices!

incompetech reminds me of old video game music. I quite enjoy a lot of the music - but it sounds way too "computer generated", especially the drums in many of the pieces. Though for royalty free music I shouldn't be complaining :)

Back